Aaronson & Aaronson|Law Offices                                   (818) 783-3858

Trust Administration

Commonly, trusts have what are called Trustees to control the management and distribution of the trust. The person creating the trust (the settlor, trustor) dictates terms within the trust to act as guidelines and/or specific instructions for the Trustee to follow. The trustee's management of the trust and its property is called Trust Administration. We can assist the trustee with the ongoing issues relating to the trust administration such as real estate transfers, etc. Please call us for more information.